Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I've Haven't Updated in a While...

...But a lot has changed in the past month. First, I got a job! I am now an assistant project manager working for G.C. Wyatt. They are a general contractor who is building a new science and engineering building on the U of A campus. I'm so excited; not only did I get a great job, but I'm working at my favorite place, with a very short commute and a built-in lunch provider! (my brother)  I am looking forward to the beginning of my construction career.

On the crafting front, because of my new job, I've not had much time to work on my projects. At the moment, I have three different projects going on: a patchwork jacket for my grandmother's birthday present, a beach bag for my mom's birthday present, and the green toddler dress for a lady at my church. I was almost done with the green dress until I realized that I didn't have enough green yarn to finish it and that all the stores are sold out of the specific green color I need. So I bought a bunch of new green yarn and am starting over.

On another note, I think this blog may evolve a bit. I want to inject more of my personal life and general experiences into, because my hobby life has taken a bit of a back seat for the moment. I want to journal my and my husband's new life together and our experiences as a couple. Maybe one day our kids will look back on this and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment