Thursday, February 4, 2010

What To Do?

So, I'm kinda at a loss right now in my life. Still looking for a job, and doing different craft stuff to take up my time. I've always wanted to make and sell stuff, but I don't know what I want to make. I have tried almost every type of craft there is to make, and I love to do them all, I just don't know what product is fully me yet. I like making girls dresses, especially for little girls like my cousin.  Maybe I can just make a bunch of different kinds and see what people like. Theses are the only dresses I have made so far:
a purple crocheted dress, a brown and pink sewn dress, and a red and white gathered 'bag' dress (no pic). The crochet dress took me about six days to make, the other two only about three. (By the way, isn't my cousin so cute!) Maybe I'll figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment